What information do we gather?
We only gather your personal information when you place an order, register to our site, subscribe to our website newsletter or fill out an information form.
In the registering process you will only be asked for the following information:
• Email Address
• Residential Address
• Contact Number
What do we use your information for?
The Information we gather from you is for the following reasons:
• To improve our website (From the feedback you provide us)
• To improve Customer services (To respond to you ASAP)
• To improve your experience (to better react to your individual needs)
• To send you Emails (The email address you provide us for order confirmation and status, might be utilized to send you data and updates relating to your request, notwithstanding getting periodic organization news, overhauls, related item or administration data, and so on)
• To process transactions (Your data, whether open or private, won’t be sold, traded, exchanged, or given to some other organization for any reason at all, without your permission, other than for the express motivation behind conveying the obtained item or service asked.
How do we protect your information?
The safety of our customers is a major priority. We use a variety of security measures to protect all your personal information which you provide us at the time of placing an order, or subscribing for our newsletter.
Yes (Cookies are little documents that a website or its administration supplier exchanges to your PCs hard drive through your Web program that empowers the destinations or service suppliers frameworks to perceive your order details and some other information
We utilize Cookies to help us gather your conveyance points of interest and comprehend your preferences for future visits.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
According to our privacy policies we never offer personal information of our valued customers to any untrusted 3rd parties. This also excludes trusted 3rd parties who help us in operating the site, leading our business, or adjusting you, as much as those gatherings consent to keep this data classified. We may likewise discharge your data when we trust discharge is fitting to follow the law, implement our site strategies, or secure our own or others personal rights, property, or wellbeing. Be that as it may, non-by and by identifiable guest data might be given to different parties for marketing, promoting, or several other uses.